Development and characterization of microsatellite markers in the Point Arena mountain beaver Aplodontia rufa nigra
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 800–802, September 2006
How to Cite
PILGRIM, K. L., ZIELINSKI, W. J., MAZUREK, M. J., SCHLEXER, F. V. and SCHWARTZ, M. K. (2006), Development and characterization of microsatellite markers in the Point Arena mountain beaver Aplodontia rufa nigra. Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 800–802. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01349.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Received 1 December 2005; revision accepted 6 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!