DNA-based identification of preys from non-destructive, total DNA extractions of predators using arthropod universal primers
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 623–626, September 2006
How to Cite
PONS, J. (2006), DNA-based identification of preys from non-destructive, total DNA extractions of predators using arthropod universal primers. Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 623–626. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01353.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Received 27 September 2005; revision received 22 November 2005; accepted 2 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!