Isolation and characterization of microsatellite loci in the sand fly Phlebotomus papatasi (Diptera: Psychodidae)
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 826–828, September 2006
How to Cite
HAMARSHEH, O., PRESBER, W., ABDEEN, Z., SAWALHA, S., AL-LAHEM, A. and SCHOENIAN, G. (2006), Isolation and characterization of microsatellite loci in the sand fly Phlebotomus papatasi (Diptera: Psychodidae). Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 826–828. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01359.x
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
- Received 14 December 2005; revision received 12 January 2006; accepted 13 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!