Development of simple sequence repeat (SSR) markers and their use in identification of Dendrobium varieties
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 832–834, September 2006
How to Cite
YUE, G. H., LAM-CHAN, L. T. and HONG, Y. (2006), Development of simple sequence repeat (SSR) markers and their use in identification of Dendrobium varieties. Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 832–834. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01361.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2006
- Received 5 January 2006; revision received 27 January 2006; accepted 13 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!