Development of microsatellite markers for the red-listed wood-decay fungus Phlebia centrifuga
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 870–872, September 2006
How to Cite
FRANZÉN, I., SLIPPERS, B., VASILIAUSKAS, R. and STENLID, J. (2006), Development of microsatellite markers for the red-listed wood-decay fungus Phlebia centrifuga. Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 870–872. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01381.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
- Received 29 January 2006; revision accepted 6 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!