Isolation of polymorphic tetranucleotide microsatellite markers for the ornate nursery frog Cophixalus ornatus
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 888–890, September 2006
How to Cite
BARDELEBEN, C., GRAY, M. M. and HOSKIN, C. J. (2006), Isolation of polymorphic tetranucleotide microsatellite markers for the ornate nursery frog Cophixalus ornatus. Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 888–890. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01388.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Received 7 December 2005; revision received 13 February 2006; accepted 17 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!