Isolation and characterization of microsatellite markers in the invasive shrub Mahonia aquifolium (Berberidaceae) and their applicability in related species
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 948–950, September 2006
How to Cite
ROß, C. and DURKA, W. (2006), Isolation and characterization of microsatellite markers in the invasive shrub Mahonia aquifolium (Berberidaceae) and their applicability in related species. Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 948–950. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01412.x
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2006
- Received 3 March 2006; revision accepted 25 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!