Characterization of tetranucleotide microsatellite loci and development and validation of multiplex reactions for the study of right whale species (genus Eubalaena)
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 1025–1029, December 2006
How to Cite
FRASIER, T. R., RASTOGI, T., BROWN, M. W., HAMILTON, P. K., KRAUS, S. D. and WHITE, B. N. (2006), Characterization of tetranucleotide microsatellite loci and development and validation of multiplex reactions for the study of right whale species (genus Eubalaena). Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 1025–1029. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01417.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2006
- Received 2 February 2006; revision received 6 March 2006; accepted 4 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!