hybridlab (version 1.0): a program for generating simulated hybrids from population samples
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 971–973, December 2006
How to Cite
NIELSEN, E. E., BACH, L. A. and KOTLICKI, P. (2006), hybridlab (version 1.0): a program for generating simulated hybrids from population samples. Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 971–973. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01433.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Received 18 February 2006; revision received 25 March 2006; accepted 12 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!