A minimalist barcode can identify a specimen whose DNA is degraded
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 959–964, December 2006
How to Cite
HAJIBABAEI, M., SMITH, M. A., JANZEN, D. H., RODRIGUEZ, J. J., WHITFIELD, J. B. and HEBERT, P. D. N. (2006), A minimalist barcode can identify a specimen whose DNA is degraded. Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 959–964. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01470.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2006
- Received 3 March 2006; revision received 21 April 2006; accepted 24 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!