Characterization of 36 polymorphic microsatellite loci in the Kentish plover (Charadrius alexandrinus) including two sex-linked loci and their amplification in four other Charadrius species
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 35–39, January 2007
How to Cite
KÜPPER, C., HORSBURGH, G. J., DAWSON, D. A., FFRENCH-CONSTANT, R., SZÉKELY, T. and BURKE, T. (2007), Characterization of 36 polymorphic microsatellite loci in the Kentish plover (Charadrius alexandrinus) including two sex-linked loci and their amplification in four other Charadrius species. Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 35–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01517.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2006
- Received 18 April 2006; revision accepted 23 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!