Isolation and characterization of microsatellite DNA loci from the golden cuttlefish, Sepia esculenta Hoyle (Cephalopoda)
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 40–42, January 2007
How to Cite
ZHENG, X., IKEDA, M., BARINOVA, A. and TANIGUCHI, N. (2007), Isolation and characterization of microsatellite DNA loci from the golden cuttlefish, Sepia esculenta Hoyle (Cephalopoda). Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 40–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01518.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2006
- Received 9 May 2006; revision received 31 May 2006; accepted 23 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!