Betsie Voetdijk and Aletta C. Bakker contributed equally to this study.
Microsatellite markers for testing host plant-related population differentiation in the moth genus Yponomeuta
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 66–68, January 2007
How to Cite
VOETDIJK, B., BAKKER, A. C. and BREEUWER, J. A. J. (2007), Microsatellite markers for testing host plant-related population differentiation in the moth genus Yponomeuta. Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 66–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01526.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2006
- Received 26 April 2006; revision received 16 June 2006; accepted 10 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!