Identification of microsatellite markers in Plasmodium mexicanum, a lizard malaria parasite that infects nucleated erythrocytes
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 227–229, March 2007
How to Cite
SCHALL, J. J. and VARDO, A. M. (2007), Identification of microsatellite markers in Plasmodium mexicanum, a lizard malaria parasite that infects nucleated erythrocytes. Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 227–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01528.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Received 20 May 2006; revision received 16 June 2006; accepted 10 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!