In concluding the research described in this report, the authors adhere to the Guide for Care and Use of Experimental Animals as promulgated by the Canadian Council of Animal Care
Isolation, characterization and evaluation of 11 autosomal STRs suitable for population studies in black and gold howler monkeys Alouatta caraya
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 117–120, January 2007
How to Cite
OKLANDER, L. I., ZUNINO, G. E., DI FIORE, A. and CORACH, D. (2007), Isolation, characterization and evaluation of 11 autosomal STRs suitable for population studies in black and gold howler monkeys Alouatta caraya. Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 117–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01529.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2006
- Received 15 June 2006; revision received 23 June 2006; accepted 26 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!