Isolation of 23 polymorphic microsatellite loci in the Neotropical palm Oenocarpus bataua Martius (Arecaceae)
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 75–78, January 2007
How to Cite
MONTUFAR, R., MARIAC, C., PHAM, J.-L. and PINTAUD, J.-C. (2007), Isolation of 23 polymorphic microsatellite loci in the Neotropical palm Oenocarpus bataua Martius (Arecaceae). Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 75–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01532.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2006
- Received 8 April 2006; revision received 30 June 2006; accepted 25 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!