Isolation and characterization of polymorphic microsatellite DNA markers in the brown sole, Pleuronectes herzensteini
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 79–81, January 2007
How to Cite
KIM, S. G., MORISHIMA, K. and ARAI, K. (2007), Isolation and characterization of polymorphic microsatellite DNA markers in the brown sole, Pleuronectes herzensteini. Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 79–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01535.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2006
- Received 15 June 2006; revision accepted 25 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!