Genetically diversified populations in the loach Misgurnus anguillicaudatus inferred from newly developed microsatellite markers
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 82–85, January 2007
How to Cite
ARIAS-RODRIGUEZ, L., MORISHIMA, K. and ARAI, K. (2007), Genetically diversified populations in the loach Misgurnus anguillicaudatus inferred from newly developed microsatellite markers. Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 82–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01536.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2006
- Received 6 June 2006; revision accepted 25 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!