Isolation of polymorphic microsatellite loci from Eurasian woodcock (Scolopax rusticola) and their cross-utility in related species
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 130–132, January 2007
How to Cite
CARDIA, P., FERRERO, M. E., GONÇALVES, D., DÁVILA, J. A. and FERRAND, N. (2007), Isolation of polymorphic microsatellite loci from Eurasian woodcock (Scolopax rusticola) and their cross-utility in related species. Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 130–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01553.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2006
- Received 29 June 2006; revision accepted 7 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!