Present address: Angela Frodsham, Cambridge Genetics Knowledge Park, Public Health Genetics Unit, Strangeways Research Laboratory, Worts Causeway, Cambridge CB1 8RN, UK
Automated binning of microsatellite alleles: problems and solutions
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 10–14, January 2007
How to Cite
AMOS, W., HOFFMAN, J. I., FRODSHAM, A., ZHANG, L., BEST, S. and HILL, A. V. S. (2007), Automated binning of microsatellite alleles: problems and solutions. Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 10–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01560.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2006
- Received 20 April 2006; revision accepted 21 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!