Fourteen polymorphic microsatellite loci characterized in the house sparrow Passer domesticus (Passeridae, Aves)
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 333–336, March 2007
How to Cite
GRIFFITH, S. C., DAWSON, D. A., JENSEN, H., OCKENDON, N., GREIG, C., NEUMANN, K. and BURKE, T. (2007), Fourteen polymorphic microsatellite loci characterized in the house sparrow Passer domesticus (Passeridae, Aves). Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 333–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01598.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2006
- Received 29 June 2006; revision accepted 28 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!