High-throughput species identification: from DNA isolation to bioinformatics
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 199–207, March 2007
How to Cite
RICHARDSON, D. E., VANWYE, J. D., EXUM, A. M., COWEN, R. K. and CRAWFORD, D. L. (2007), High-throughput species identification: from DNA isolation to bioinformatics. Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 199–207. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01620.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Received 4 July 2006; revision accepted 15 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!