Current address: Institute for Applied Ecology, University of Canberra, ACT 2601, Australia
Characterization of 18 SNP markers for sperm whale (Physeter macrocephalus)
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2006
© 2006 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2006 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 626–630, July 2007
How to Cite
MORIN, P. A., AITKEN, N. C., RUBIO-CISNEROS, N., DIZON, A. E. and MESNICK, S. (2007), Characterization of 18 SNP markers for sperm whale (Physeter macrocephalus). Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 626–630. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01654.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2006
- Received 5 September 2006; revision accepted 6 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!