Development and multiplex PCR amplification of new microsatellite markers for the freshwater fish, ayu (Plecoglossus altivelis)
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2006
© 2006 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2006 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 635–637, July 2007
How to Cite
HA, T. T. T., OKABE, M., MORISHIMA, K., NAKAYAMA, I., NAGASAWA, K. and UMINO, T. (2007), Development and multiplex PCR amplification of new microsatellite markers for the freshwater fish, ayu (Plecoglossus altivelis). Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 635–637. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01659.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2006
- Received 13 August 2006; revision accepted 6 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!