Identification and characterization of 10 polymorphic microsatellite loci in the German cockroach, Blattella germanica
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2006
© 2006 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2006 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 648–650, July 2007
How to Cite
BOOTH, W., BOGDANOWICZ, S. M., PRODÖHL, P. A., HARRISON, R. G., SCHAL, C. and VARGO, E. L. (2007), Identification and characterization of 10 polymorphic microsatellite loci in the German cockroach, Blattella germanica. Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 648–650. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01663.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2006
- Received 8 October 2006; revision accepted 13 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!