A set of polymorphic microsatellite loci for Vriesea gigantea and Alcantarea imperialis (Bromeliaceae) and cross-amplification in other bromeliad species
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
© 2006 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2006 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 654–657, July 2007
How to Cite
PALMA-SILVA, C., CAVALLARI, M. M., BARBARÁ, T., LEXER, C., GIMENES, M. A., BERED, F. and BODANESE-ZANETTINI, M. H. (2007), A set of polymorphic microsatellite loci for Vriesea gigantea and Alcantarea imperialis (Bromeliaceae) and cross-amplification in other bromeliad species. Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 654–657. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01665.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
- Received 8 October 2006; revision accepted 13 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!