Isolation and characterization of microsatellite markers in the gecko Gekko swinhonis and cross-species amplification in other gekkonid species
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2006
© 2006 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2006 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 674–677, July 2007
How to Cite
LI, J. and ZHOU, K. (2007), Isolation and characterization of microsatellite markers in the gecko Gekko swinhonis and cross-species amplification in other gekkonid species. Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 674–677. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01674.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2006
- Received 24 September 2006; revision accepted 17 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!