Polymorphic microsatellite loci for studies of bronze-cuckoo species (Genus Chalcites: Aves)
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2006
© 2006 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2006 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 678–680, July 2007
How to Cite
ADCOCK, G. J., LANGMORE, N. E. and KILNER, R. M. (2007), Polymorphic microsatellite loci for studies of bronze-cuckoo species (Genus Chalcites: Aves). Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 678–680. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01675.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2006
- Received 19 October 2006; revision accepted 17 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!