Sixteen new simple sequence repeat markers from Brassica juncea expressed sequences and their cross-species amplification
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 697–700, July 2007
How to Cite
HOPKINS, C. J., COGAN, N. O. I., HAND, M., JEWELL, E., KAUR, J., LI, X., LIM, G. A. C., LING, A. E., LOVE, C., MOUNTFORD, H., TODOROVIC, M., VARDY, M., SPANGENBERG, G. C., EDWARDS, D. and BATLEY, J. (2007), Sixteen new simple sequence repeat markers from Brassica juncea expressed sequences and their cross-species amplification. Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 697–700. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2007.01681.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Received 13 October 2006; revision accepted 28 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!