Development of simple sequence repeat markers for the plant pathogenic rust fungus Puccinia triticina
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2007
© 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. No claim to original US government works
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 708–710, July 2007
How to Cite
SZABO, L. J. and KOLMER, J. A. (2007), Development of simple sequence repeat markers for the plant pathogenic rust fungus Puccinia triticina. Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 708–710. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2007.01686.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2007
- Received 30 July 2006; revision accepted 4 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!