Isolation and characterization of eight polymorphic microsatellite markers from pink conch (Strombus gigas)
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 597–599, July 2007
How to Cite
ZAMORA-BUSTILLOS, R., RODRÍGUEZ-CANUL, R. and DE LEÓN, F. J. G. (2007), Isolation and characterization of eight polymorphic microsatellite markers from pink conch (Strombus gigas). Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 597–599. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2007.01687.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2007
- Received 1 September 2006; revision accepted 4 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!