M.R. Gunn and K. Hartnup contributed equally to this work.
A test of the efficacy of whole-genome amplification on DNA obtained from low-yield samples
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2007
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 393–399, May 2007
How to Cite
GUNN, M. R., HARTNUP, K., BOUTIN, S., SLATE, J. and COLTMAN, D. W. (2007), A test of the efficacy of whole-genome amplification on DNA obtained from low-yield samples. Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 393–399. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2007.01696.x
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2007
- Received 3 July 2006; revision accepted 11 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!