Characterization of 16 highly variable tetranucleotide microsatellite loci for Oregon chub (Oregonichthys crameri) and cross amplification in Umpqua chub (O. kalawatseti)
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2007
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 808–810, September 2007
How to Cite
ARDREN, W. R., AMATA, L., WHELAN, J. and DEHAAN, P. W. (2007), Characterization of 16 highly variable tetranucleotide microsatellite loci for Oregon chub (Oregonichthys crameri) and cross amplification in Umpqua chub (O. kalawatseti). Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 808–810. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2007.01711.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2007
- Received 27 October 2006; revision accepted 8 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!