Isolation and characterization of nuclear microsatellite loci for the common green darner dragonfly Anax junius (Odonata: Aeshnidae) to constrain patterns of phenotypic and spatial diversity
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2007
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 845–847, September 2007
How to Cite
MATTHEWS, J. H., BOLES, S., PARMESAN, C. and JUENGER, T. (2007), Isolation and characterization of nuclear microsatellite loci for the common green darner dragonfly Anax junius (Odonata: Aeshnidae) to constrain patterns of phenotypic and spatial diversity. Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 845–847. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2007.01724.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2007
- Received 17 November 2006; revision accepted 16 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!