Methods of DNA extraction and PCR amplification for individual freshwater mussel (Bivalvia: Unionidae) glochidia, with the first report of multiple paternity in these organisms
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 570–573, July 2007
How to Cite
CHRISTIAN, A. D., MONROE, E. M., ASHER, A. M., LOUTSCH, J. M. and BERG, D. J. (2007), Methods of DNA extraction and PCR amplification for individual freshwater mussel (Bivalvia: Unionidae) glochidia, with the first report of multiple paternity in these organisms. Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 570–573. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2007.01743.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2007
- Received 8 November 2006; revision accepted 7 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!