Development of polymorphic microsatellite markers for the zebra finch (Taeniopygia guttata)
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1026–1028, November 2007
How to Cite
FORSTMEIER, W., SCHIELZETH, H., SCHNEIDER, M. and KEMPENAERS, B. (2007), Development of polymorphic microsatellite markers for the zebra finch (Taeniopygia guttata). Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 1026–1028. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2007.01762.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Received 9 December 2006; revision accepted 19 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!