formatomatic: a program for converting diploid allelic data between common formats for population genetic analysis
Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
© 2007 The Author. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 592–593, July 2007
How to Cite
MANOUKIS, N. C. (2007), formatomatic: a program for converting diploid allelic data between common formats for population genetic analysis. Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 592–593. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2007.01784.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
- Received 11 January 2007; revision accepted 6 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!