Species identification of birds through genetic analysis of naturally shed feathers
Article first published online: 17 APR 2007
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 757–762, September 2007
How to Cite
RUDNICK, J. A., KATZNER, T. E., BRAGIN, E. A. and DeWOODY, J. A. (2007), Species identification of birds through genetic analysis of naturally shed feathers. Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 757–762. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2007.01796.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2007
- Received 2 February 2007; revision accepted 12 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!