Isolation and characterization of microsatellite loci from the endangered highlands scrub hypericum (Hypericum cumulicola)
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2007
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1135–1137, November 2007
How to Cite
EDWARDS, C. E., ARAKAKI, M., QUINTANA-ASCENCIO, P. F., SOLTIS, D. E. and SOLTIS, P. S. (2007), Isolation and characterization of microsatellite loci from the endangered highlands scrub hypericum (Hypericum cumulicola). Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 1135–1137. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2007.01808.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2007
- Received 25 February 2007; revision accepted 20 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!