Present address: School of Biological Sciences, Philip Lyle Tower, University of Reading, Whiteknights, Reading RG6 6BX, UK
Characterization of microsatellite loci in the African fig Ficus sycomorus L. (Moraceae)
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2007
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1175–1177, November 2007
How to Cite
AHMED, S., DAWSON, D. A., COMPTON, S. G. and GILMARTIN, P. M. (2007), Characterization of microsatellite loci in the African fig Ficus sycomorus L. (Moraceae). Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 1175–1177. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2007.01822.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2007
- Received 2 February 2007; received accepted 4 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!