kernelpop, a spatially explicit population genetic simulation engine
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2007
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 969–973, November 2007
How to Cite
STRAND, A. E. and NIEHAUS, J. M. (2007), kernelpop, a spatially explicit population genetic simulation engine. Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 969–973. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2007.01832.x
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2007
- Received 24 January 2007; revision accepted 13 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!