Twelve microsatellite loci for marine and riverine tucuxi dolphins (Sotalia guianensis and Sotalia fluviatilis)
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2007
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1229–1231, November 2007
How to Cite
CUNHA, H. A. and WATTS, P. C. (2007), Twelve microsatellite loci for marine and riverine tucuxi dolphins (Sotalia guianensis and Sotalia fluviatilis). Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 1229–1231. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2007.01839.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2007
- Received 18 March 2007; revision accepted 13 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!