The FishTrace Consortium (http://www.fishtrace.org) comprises 53 members from the following institutions: University Complutense of Madrid; Joint Research Centre of the European Commission; Swedish Museum of Natural History; Canarian Institute of Marine Sciences; French Research Institute for the Exploitation of the Sea; Netherlands Institute for Fisheries Research; Natural History Museum of Funchal; Natural History Museum of Tenerife; Fisheries Research Institute of Kavala; and National Natural History Museum of Paris
Primers and polymerase chain reaction conditions for DNA barcoding teleost fish based on the mitochondrial cytochrome b and nuclear rhodopsin genes
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 730–734, September 2007
How to Cite
SEVILLA, R. G., DIEZ, A., NORÉN, M., MOUCHEL, O., JÉRÔME, M., VERREZ-BAGNIS, V., VAN PELT, H., FAVRE-KREY, L., KREY, G., CONSORTIUM, T. F. and BAUTISTA, J. M. (2007), Primers and polymerase chain reaction conditions for DNA barcoding teleost fish based on the mitochondrial cytochrome b and nuclear rhodopsin genes. Molecular Ecology Notes, 7: 730–734. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2007.01863.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Received 6 January 2007; revision accepted 10 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!