Microsatellite markers for leatherside chubs Lepidomeda aliciae and Lepidomeda copei
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2007 The Authors
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 172–174, January 2008
How to Cite
MOCK, K. E., BJERREGAARD, L. S., BELK, M. C., ROWE, C. and JOHNSON, . B. (2008), Microsatellite markers for leatherside chubs Lepidomeda aliciae and Lepidomeda copei. Molecular Ecology Resources, 8: 172–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2007.01915.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 19 May 2007; revision accepted 19 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!