Development of 10 microsatellite loci for Yellow-billed Magpies (Pica nuttalli) and corvid ecology and West Nile virus studies
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2007 The Authors
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 196–198, January 2008
How to Cite
ERNEST, H. B., WELL, J. A. and KURUSHIMA, J. D. (2008), Development of 10 microsatellite loci for Yellow-billed Magpies (Pica nuttalli) and corvid ecology and West Nile virus studies. Molecular Ecology Resources, 8: 196–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2007.01921.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 11 March 2007; revision accepted 19 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!