genepop’007: a complete re-implementation of the genepop software for Windows and Linux
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2007 The Author
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 103–106, January 2008
How to Cite
ROUSSET, F. (2008), genepop’007: a complete re-implementation of the genepop software for Windows and Linux. Molecular Ecology Resources, 8: 103–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2007.01931.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 17 May 2007; revision accepted 26 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!