PERMANENT GENETIC RESOURCES: Isolation, characterization and multiplex genotyping of 11 autosomal and four sex-linked microsatellite loci in the reed bunting, Emberiza schoeniclus (Emberizidae, Aves)
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2007 The Authors
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 332–334, March 2008
How to Cite
MAYER, C., SCHIEGG, K. and PASINELLI, G. (2008), PERMANENT GENETIC RESOURCES: Isolation, characterization and multiplex genotyping of 11 autosomal and four sex-linked microsatellite loci in the reed bunting, Emberiza schoeniclus (Emberizidae, Aves). Molecular Ecology Resources, 8: 332–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2007.01945.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 18 May 2007; revision accepted 4 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!