DNA barcoding in surveys of small mammal communities: a field study in Suriname
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2007 The Authors
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 471–479, May 2008
How to Cite
BORISENKO, A. V., LIM, B. K., IVANOVA, N. V., HANNER, R. H. and HEBERT, P. D. N. (2008), DNA barcoding in surveys of small mammal communities: a field study in Suriname. Molecular Ecology Resources, 8: 471–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2007.01998.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 5 June 2007; revision accepted 29 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!