New and improved molecular sexing methods for museum bird specimens
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2007 The Authors
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 519–528, May 2008
How to Cite
BANTOCK, T. M., PRYS-JONES, R. P. and LEE, P. L. M. (2008), New and improved molecular sexing methods for museum bird specimens. Molecular Ecology Resources, 8: 519–528. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2007.01999.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 15 May 2007; revision accepted 29 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!