Highly polymorphic microsatellite loci in the rice- and maize-infecting fungal pathogen Rhizoctonia solani anastomosis group 1 IA
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2007 The Authors
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 686–689, May 2008
How to Cite
ZALA, M., MCDONALD, B. A., DE ASSIS, J. B., CIAMPI, M. B., STORARI, M., PEYER, P. and CERESINI, P. C. (2008), Highly polymorphic microsatellite loci in the rice- and maize-infecting fungal pathogen Rhizoctonia solani anastomosis group 1 IA. Molecular Ecology Resources, 8: 686–689. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2007.02048.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 8 September 2007; revision accepted 26 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!